Queens, New York
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum + Benefits/Bonus
about 1 year ago
* Prepare full general conditions estimates and analysis on a cash flow basis with provided CM staffing levels and schedule
* Prepare construction cost estimates with quantity take-offs and unit pricing
* Prepare scope documents per trade and include scope and project specific information
* Conduct site walk-throughs and site evaluations for existing conditions scope and qualifications
* Manage subcontractor relationship for specific bids and projects
* Assist contractors to confirm scope by reviewing plans and specifications
* Conduct interviews with subcontractors as part of project leveling and scoping
* Manage scope documents and riders during leveling and procurement
* 5+ years' of experience in construction estimating or related field (preferably in retail or commercial construction).
* Experience with one or more preferred: ground-up construction, hospitals and healthcare, corporate interiors, shopping centers, supermarkets, core and shell, big box and retail chains. Project sizes $1m-$15m.
* Familiarity with Timberline estimating and/or onscreen takeoff a plus.
* Capable of working with tight deadlines and excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.