£120000 - £220000 per annum
5 months ago
1st Step is seeking a Senior Estimators with interior design commercial and high-end Residential experience. We are working with the largest constructions companies in New York city. If you are looking for a new opportunity and increase of salary, submit your resume today.
Estimator's Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Preparing complete quantity take-offs, analysis, estimate, and studies for all items incorporated in the assigned scope)
* Preparing detailed estimate of entire scope of assigned trades, building systems, and/or overall project cost.
* Read blueprints and analyze all other applicable documents in order to prepare estimates
* Collaborate with contractors, engineers, and architects during estimate creation in order to ensure overall accuracy
* Preparing scope/leveling sheets for assigned trades; meet with subcontractors to finalize scope.
* Act as the final say in the calculation, analyzation, and adjustment of estimates
* Present estimates to clients in a timely and polite manner
* Participate in Client Meetings and oversee all paperwork (submittals, RFI"S, change orders, bids, & close outs
* Assist sales team in final project preparation transactions
* Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
* Knowledge of building construction methods and materials and their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances, systems, and trade practices.