£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
11 months ago
£45,000 - £60,000
An Estimator is required to join a well-recognised Fit-Out and Refurbishment company based in London. The company specialise in Commercial Fit-Outs and Refurbishments and they have completed a wide range of projects throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a growing company. The most suitable Estimator will have good working knowledge as an Estimator within the Construction industry. It would be advantageous if the Estimator has previous Commercial Fit Out experience.
Duties and expectations:
* Preparation and submission of detailed estimates
* Assessment and co-ordination of tender bid and pre-contract activities.
* Preparation, adjudication and follow up of tenders.
* Management of the Estimating Function.
* Planning stack cost plans
* Supervise and support less experienced estimators.
* Ability to effectively plan, allocate and supervise staff.
* HNC/HND or equivalent in Construction or Civil Engineering.
* Computer literate.
* Previous experience estimating within stonework projects (Advantageous).
If you are interested in this role please contact Kip on 02077607622.