4 months ago
1st Step are working alongside a leading brickwork contractor based in Essex who have an opening for an experienced Estimator; delivering and working alongside tier-one main contractors to deliver some of London's cutting edge projects and developments planned for 2020.
- Responsible for preparing complete, accurate estimates in accordance with the contract conditions and requirements of the client / contractor general terms, to a stage ready for a final adjudication / discussion pre-submission.
- You must be able to work with minimal supervision and able to take tender preparation to a stage where adjudication is purely an overview of the proposed approach and pricing level.
- To be successful for this job you will have previous experience as a construction Estimator within masonry sector experience being very beneficial.
- You will be required to visit sites and attend meetings using a company vehicle, so it is essential that you have a full driving licence.
What we need from you:
- Great estimating knowledge.
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience of brickwork contracts.
- Holds the relevant qualifications.