South West England, England
Van & Fuel Card, Healthcare
about 2 months ago
Electric Vehicle Charge Point Servicing and Maintenance Electrician
South West (Home Based)
1st Step Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electric Vehicle Charge Point Servicing and Maintenance Electrician based in the South West of England.
* The role of the Electric Vehicle Charge Point Servicing and Maintenance Electrician is to provide Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive fault call support to our EV customers.
* You will be responsible for ensuring PPM is conducted in accordance with the servicing schedules and detailed requirements plus responding to reactive fault calls in agreed timescales which could involve both "out of hours" and weekend working as response requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ensure we are maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
* Minimise exposure and risk across projects.
* Pursue excellence in all aspects of the business.
* Plan and manage the team's departmental activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
* Manage works scope and implementation of change control strategy and escalate where necessary.
* Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
* Maintain and develop the corporate image and reputation of the company.
* Cross-reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with the original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
* Act as a liaison to the relevant team/department Manager
* Work closely with customer representatives to ensure works are delivered in accordance with Customer expectations.
* Conduct working practices in line with the businesses procedures
* Represent the business in a professional and positive manner.
* Time management
Knowledge & Experience:
* Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
* Communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
* Policy development and implementation.
* Planned and reactive maintenance management.
* Multi-Skilled - Electrical Bias, knowledge of EV Chargers both domestic and commercial.
* Report writing skills.
* Problem solving and decision making.
* Change management.
* PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages.
Attributes & Skills:
* Professional and positive approach
* Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels.
* Team player and able to work on own initiative.
* Dynamic and creative.
* Level 3 Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above.
* IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)
Advantageous but not necessary:
* C&G Electric Vehicle Charging (2019)
* Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
* Start on 25 days holiday plus stats moving to 30 days plus stats after time served
* Pension at 4% contribution by company and 5% by colleague - 9% combined
* Westfield Health care plan included
* Van and fuel card provided
* Uniform, tools and PPE provided
* Ongoing training and development
To apply for the role of Electrician in the South West, you will be required to provide recent references confirming similar duties as an Electrician, your qualifications and proof of your Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply online or call the South East Trades Team for further information.