City of London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Facilities & Fleet Administrator
1st Step Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator based in London.
We're looking for a candidate who has some experience within administration but doesn't have to be in Facilities, however this would be an advantage. Must be a good team player, reliable, conscientious, hard working and proactive.
The Facilities and Fleet Administrator shall provide administrative support to the Facilities department. You shall work alongside the Group Facilities Manager and Deputy Facilities Manager as well as the Reception Supervisor to provide assistance in all areas of Head Office with regards to housekeeping, general administration, office supplies and equipment.
Facilities and Fleet Administrator Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Group Facilities Manager and Deputy Facilities Manager with administration relating to facilities management and health and safety.
* Day to day vehicle hire.
* Mileage claim submitance.
* Parking/speeding fines processing.
* Tracker reporting.
* Vehicle updates, MOT's and servicing bookings.
* Administration for all vehicle sales and purchase.
* Maintaining PPM spreadsheets.
* Vehicle breakdown/accident management admin.
* Ensuring the smooth running of all photocopiers and office equipment.
* Assisting reception in preparation of meeting rooms and general housekeeping.
* Undertaking general administration/facilities tasks as and when required to support the Group Facilities Manager and Deputy Facilities Manager.
* Provide ad-hoc reception cover when requested.
* Facilities/fleet environmental energy management.
* Previous experience gained working in an Administration or Office Support role.
* GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
* Strong administration skills.
* Able to organise and prioritise a varied and busy workload.
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Professional, friendly and service-focussed manner.
* Works with flexibility with regard to workload and changing priorities.
* Reliable and conscientious.
* Supportive team player.
* Good IT ability and experience of using MS Office suite.
* Experience of working in a Facilities department or team is desirable.