City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a global independent construction, property and management consultancy, with projects across the UK and Europe who are looking to add an Administrator to their Manchester based team.
The business is completely privately owned with many global regions offering company ownership to all employees in the business. The UK business is 100% employee owned. This in turn ensures independence of our advice and allows us the freedom to focus on the long-term investment in our people and our industry.
* Reporting to the Office Operations Manager.
* Overall responsibility of NWNI fee forecasts.
* Ensuring all new project numbers, additions and x-sells are added.
* Liaising with other cost centres to ensure all fees are correct.
* Liaising with partners and job manager for all updates.
* Assisting the finance assistant with any overflow invoices.
* Ensuring the fee forecast and fee day book reconcile.
* Create new Project/Job Numbers for North West offices and save job registration forms on Folio.
* Creating purchase orders and processing of supplier invoices.
* Keeping the monthly client tracker updated, with all supplier invoices processed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Chasing debts from unpaid debtors reports and ensuring cash is secured into the business.
* Additional ad hoc finance duties
Additional support to admin assistant / front of house:
* Support with the team admin requests across the North West and Belfast offices. Ensure cover is provided daily and redistribute as necessary to cover holidays, sickness absence.
* Occasional reception cover to support holiday cover and sickness absence.
* Supporting Office Manager with Service Reviews and Monthly Service KPIs.
* Assisting to ensure Project Snapshots and staff CV's are regularly reviewed and updated and are in the correct format and branding style and uploaded to Folio.
* Arrange printing, binding and couriers, where necessary, obtaining best value and ensuring outputs are in line with brand guidelines.
* Book travel, hotels and car hire where necessary through travel management company complying with financial levels of authority across offices.
* Support with the organisation of meetings, events, booking meeting rooms and office attendance where needed .
* Assisting front of house with any other duties when needed.
* Good level of computer literacy.
* 1-2 years experience as a Administrator