£13 - £15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to work a part of their Finance team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for managing the purchase ledger by processing invoices and dealing with internal and external queries.
You must have excellent communication skills; have strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy and good problem solving skills.
- Processing and checking invoices
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries
- Monitoring and prioritising the finance mail boxes
- Reviewing Aged Debt report
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Reconciliation of Supplier Invoices