about 1 year ago
Are you satisfied in your current role? Are you looking for an excellent new opportunity?
We have an exciting new role which is offering a £45k+ package.
You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
- Lead and take full ownership from order to final invoice.
- Responsible for all E,H & S issues and compliance including risk assessments, method statements.
- Forecasting and supply information for Monthly Progress Reports.
- Enhance margin through effective use of labour and materials.
- Review and Produce Construction Programme and ensure key milestone project dates are achieved.
- Written correspondence and record taking to limit liability and protect the companies position.
- Acquire and produce variation orders and site instructions in order to improve profitability.
- Management of Sub-Contractors, ensuring they have information, material and resource.
- Attending and Detailing Progress Meetings with the Client.
- Co-ordinating with other subcontractors and client of all systems to pre-empt design clashes.
- Project experience
- Industry knowledge and Technical product knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant British Standards, in particular an in depth knowledge of BS5839, BS6266, BS7273 and BS5266.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft packages, specifically MS Project
- Estimation package experience
- E H & S knowledge (IOSH, SMSTS, SSSTS)
- Valid CSCS card
- Cause and effect logical programming experience
- Valid UK driving license.
Interested? Apply today! Or feel free to contact me for more details on 07976430771.