£33000 - £34500 per annum + Company Van + Overtime + Pension etc
South West Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Gas Engineer to work with our client across Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Bristol & South Gloucestershire
Salary: £33,000-£34,500 Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Van + Overtime + Pension + Benefits etc.
- Working as a mobile / field based engineer.
- Attending only commercial and industrial premises which will include council buildings (CRB / DBS will be checked and essential it comes back clean within reason)
- Servicing, fault finding, repairs and installing various types of burners (forced draught / package and atmospheric on indirect and direct appliances), pipe work and associated gas equipment with safety controls.
- Working on a range of burners such as Weishaupt, Comtherm, Eclipse, Nu-Way and Reillo to name a few.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive boiler breakdown and service experience.
- Commercial / Industrial ACS Gas qualifications - CoDNC01, CDGA1, CIGA1, TPCP1A, ICPN1 etc.
- Opportunity for training if you're only experienced with commercial.
- Ideally someone multi-skilled with electrical (17th or 18th edition) or PLC knowledge is also preferred but not essential. Again training can be provided.
- Competitive Salary + opportunity for training into the industrial sector
- Company Van
- Plenty of overtime available
- 20 days holiday + bank
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide a CV/recent work history.
1. 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.