Brooklyn, New York
23 days ago
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
· Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the job-site.
· Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
· Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
· Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
· Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
· Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
· Communicate using the following tools: telephone, fax machine, written logs, email, computer, digital camera.
· Blueprint reading.
· Endurance and ability to visit entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures.
· Monitoring job-site general health and safety.
· Must be able to travel to the job-site(s) as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Experience in Heavy Construction required. Minimum of 10 years of verifiable experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance