2 months ago
We require a senior-level multidisciplinary graphic designer for a one-week placement. The role will be part of our corporate communications function, working within our in-house graphic design team on a range of design projects.
- Design and artwork creative solutions to a brief across all formats, including large format, exhibition stands and display material, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, posters, leaflets, magazines and newsletters, HTML emails and interactive PDFs.
- Produce powerful designs that communicate complex topics and key messages to internal and external audiences.
- Manage the print and production process for your design projects, including large format print.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are followed across all work and develop and uphold our visual standards.
We're looking for:
- Proven experience working in-house or agency-side
- Ability to produce effective and successful design/digital solutions without input from a creative director
- Experience of print and production management and application of brand guidelines.
- Ability to design and produce creative digital, presentation and print-based solutions to brief and deadline.
- A relevant professional qualification in graphic and/or digital design.
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud applications and HTML 5.