Up to £21.00 per hour + pension, van/fuel, holidays
3 months ago
1st Step are working alongside a leading civils contractor who have an opening for an experienced Groundworks Supervisor in Cambridge.
The appropriate candidate will need to have a proven track record in supervising residential groundwork projects.
Typical Duties will include:
* To assist the Groundworks Project Manager in establishing and managing the groundwork phases.
* To supply a first class service on all construction projects within budget and programme.
* Day to day management of site team.
* Ensuring all site and client paperwork are up to date.
* Provision or RAMS & permits.
* Daily liaison with our client and head office team.
Qualifications and Experience
* CSCS Card.
* 3+ years' experience as site supervisor.
* Residential groundworks experience.
* Understand and read drawings & programmes, RAMS, method statements.