plus benefits package
3 months ago
H&S Advisor - Oxford
We are currently assisting an international construction company, in the recruitment of an experienced Health and Safety professional in the Oxford area.
Management and overseeing the full health and safety process and documentation for a large construction project. Typical duties will include:
- Writing, review and issuing of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Updating all H&S reports and records
- Presentations and safety briefs
- Inductions and toolbox talks
- Review of the H&S process alongside the client, project management and senior management teams
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will have demonstrable experience in a construction / site environment, overseeing and managing all aspects of site and construction related safety. The following qualification would be beneficial:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Higher
- CSCS Card
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail please apply today or get in touch on the information provided.