5 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Head of Administration to manage their pension admin and data management teams within their Head Office.
You must have proven experience within the pension industry with the ability to manage multiple teams including your work schedule.
- To own resource requirements and look for ways to free up capacity by challenging the effectiveness of established procedures and systems in place.
- To ensure that resources remain at required level and are employed efficiently throughout the administration team.
- To manage staff matters including approval of holiday, monitoring of absence, appraisals, performance management and general staff wellbeing.
- Having high level knowledge and full control of all administration and data activities and processes.
- Responding to and overseeing all client enquiries.
- Overseeing the management of an effective diary and daily work logging system.
- Monitoring the use of cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Overseeing the appropriate database records including regular reviews of missing data and improvements to record keeping.
- Overseeing all aspects of the contribution process including electronic data loading, contribution reconciling, investment and late payment chasing routines.
- Overseeing the management of all administration and data aspects of integration of new clients.
- Carrying out regular reviews of all communications issued to members/ clients to ensure they remain up to date (in style and content) and coordinating updates.
- Carrying out regular reviews of online member/ client tools and coordinating updates.
- Generating, checking and overseeing the use of non-standard letters for complex cases.
- Regular reviews of all administration and data management processes for effectiveness, efficiency and identify areas of improvement.
- Ensuring all systems and processes are fully compliant and staff trained on the impact of new legislation and guidance.
- Identifying business opportunities.
- Undertake Employer/Employee presentations upon request.