Car and package
about 1 year ago
Head of HSQE - Kent & London
One of our Kent based clients is currently looking for a Head of HSQE to provide strategic leadership to the HSEQ division throughout their business.
Reporting directly into the MD you will be wholly responsible for the Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies through out the company. The role will be based in Kent, but will require travel to projects through London, Kent and Surrey.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Strategic lead for all operational matters relating to compliance, health & safety, environment and quality
- Manage a small team of H&S professionals
- Maintain, renew and manage essential operational licenses (including ISO Compliance)
- Represent the company at meetings, presentations and tenders relating to HSQE
- Review company safety and operational policies for an expanding business
- HSQE Related Degree / NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Construction, M&E or FM background
- Experience dealing with Regulative and Legislative authorities
- Proven competency in a management role
If you wish to discuss this opportunity please apply today or get in contact via the information provided.