4 months ago
Health & Safety Manager
City of London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in the City of London who are recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
- To implement and develop all aspects of the organisation's Health and Safety and ISO quality standards as well as ensuring that they are implemented across the company.
- To monitor, evaluate and review new and forthcoming Health and Safety and Business Risk legislation and ensure the organisation has process, procedure, and systems in place to meet the required legal compliance.
- To formulate strategy for Health and Safety and Business Risk management in liaison with Directors and Senior Management Team.
- To undertake regular Site Inspections
- Monitoring the on-site application of the organisation's Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management
- Manage processes, procedures and systems to ensure compliance and continue improvements.
- At least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a Health & Safety Manager role.
- Experience of working for an M&E contractor within Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Extensive knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation's.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S polices and procedures.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent).
- Member of institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH).
- Computer literate - including Microsoft Office package.