City of London, London
Up to £280.00 per day
about 1 month ago
1st Step Solutions are seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Supervisor in the City of London on a 4-6 weeks project.
Supporting the Group Compliance Manager in delivering a successful Health and Safety operation across a large construction project, you will be responsible for ensuring the sites are compliant with the relevant requirements, undertaking day-to-day health and safety activities, and maintaining and supporting the company's health and safety systems, policies, and documentation.
· Ensuring the sites operate safely; recognising potential hazards and identifying means to eliminate risks.
· Ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures, and training records are completed, reviewed and up to date and guaranteeing compliance across the business.
· Liaising with HR to prepare HS induction paperwork for new starters and any other required QHSE documentation.
· Assisting in monitoring health and safety training requirements, booking relevant courses, and tracking expiry dates.
· Supporting the investigation and documentation of all accidents, near miss accidents, and cases of ill health; compiling accurate data and statistics, implementing any recommendations or improvement actions where necessary.
· Providing support with QHSE site audits and managing emails and queries.
Skills and Experience:
· 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within a M&E company
· NEBOSH General Certificate qualification is essential.
· CSCS Card
· Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
· IT competent with knowledge of Microsoft packages.