Up to £11.50 per annum
27 days ago
City of London
3 month contract
- To monitor the helpdesk and proactively manage reactive and planned tasks through the CAFM system.
- To manage the maintenance office administration systems.
- To manage & update computerised PPM and work records.
- To ensure PPM work orders are produced via help desk orders and documents.
- To respond on the telephone / email to client requests and dispatch appropriate engineer.
- To manage and produce reports, survey data and general maintenance related business letters.
- To input completed work orders and produce associated reports from the database.
- To monitor outstanding work orders and produce backlog reports.
- To assist in invoice disputes by document preparation and control.
- Motivate and manage other Admin staff and manage there training requirements.
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages.
- Previous use or knowledge of CAFM systems.
- Good organisation skills.