21 days ago
2 Helpdesk Administrator's required in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
Standard DBS will be required if successful.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (typically 0800 - 1600 hrs)
You will have have previous experience working within a similar role. You will be able to work within a fast paced environment with the ability to keep organised within an ever changing role.
- Ensure that all administrative functions of the department are carried out in a timely efficient manner to include the production of PPM's and Reactive Maintenance tasks, closing out tasks and filing/archiving as required.
- Operate an effective 'task interruption' system to ensure that SLA's are not breached and all requests for information are responded to.
- Maintain filing and record systems for the department to include paper based and computerised records.
- To deal with telephone enquiries, taking messages where necessary and forwarding on to an appropriate member of staff.
- To input and extract information using databases and spreadsheets as required.
- Assist Managers with all typing and computer generated correspondence, written documents and procedures.
- To operate IT systems including Concept Evolution and Microsoft Office.
- Arrange meetings, production/collation of appropriate paperwork and minutes if required.
- Any other reasonable duty as requested by the Project Administration Manager, within the trade and grade of this post.