City of London, London
£10.50 - £12.00 per hour
8 months ago
Help Desk Administrator required on a 3 month contract in East London.
Enhanced DBS required.
1 month 8.00am - 4.00pm & 1 month 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Ensure that defined administrative functions of the department are carried out in a timely efficient manner.
- Maintain record keeping systems for the department, some of which will be computerised.
- To answer all telephone calls regarding maintenance, income generation, Energy etc. and relay information to the relevant Estates Officer/site manager.
- Assist the Estates Manager, Operations Manager with all typed and computer generated correspondence, written documents and procedures.
- General day to day administrative duties
- To ensure that all reactive and maintenance tasks are scheduled to employed operatives to enable rectification within the agree SLA's and to minimise the PMS failure points.
- To work with other members of the Estates team and suppliers, to ensure continued and timely availability of spare parts for reactive and maintenance work.
- To own, maintain and update the site CAFM system in relation to all reactive and maintenance tasks under their control and management. This will include the following:-
- Updating of the system with information from sub-contractors
- Updating of the system with information from operational staff members.
- To ensure that all tasks are scheduled using appropriate labour planning guidelines allocated.
- To undertake any training as required and to provide training, guidance, technical advice and support to trainees and maintenance assistants
- To promote a culture of customer service to both internal and external customers and partners and to liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues if required
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post and grade as may be determined by the Assistant General Manager/Administration and Performance Manager.