South West Recruitment Team
HMO - Oxford_1564152558
6 months ago
Highway maintenance operatives required to work as part of a team undertaking a range of groundwork and specialist highway maintenance activities across Oxford. Please call Kevin on 07814585713 to apply or apply online!
This vacancy starts on ASAP on going work, working 45 hours per week.
- To work part of operations crew undertaking various labouring duties including excavation works, laying and levelling of kerbs, slabs and bitumen macadam, drainage and gully installations.
- To operate small plant and equipment used in highway maintenance with guidance and the appropriate certificates
- To install traffic management under instruction in accordance with method statements
- To ensure that work undertaken is in line with the company standards
- To ensure tools and equipment are cleaned, maintained and stored in the appropriate manner
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed fully and in accordance to the deadlines
- CSCS card
- NRSWA ticket required
- Clean UK Driving Licence
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (CPCS, etc), a CV/recent work history, recent work references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
1. 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Kevin based in our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps. 07814585713.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.