West End, London
11 months ago
Our client has an opportunity for an HR Administrator to join their high performing team in London. You will be part of a wider HR team providing support and advice to employees across site.
This will be a heavy admin role so are looking for someone with a strong administration background, has strong attention to detail and enjoys working within a fast paced environment.
- HR administration including; recruitment administration, probation letters, reference letters, salary and change of terms and conditions letters.
- Provide HR administrative support to the HR Business Partners and wider HR team.
- Being proactive to ensure new starters have a smooth on boarding into the company.
- Updating employee information in the HR system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the centralised HR Mailbox.
- Apprentice coordinator for our UK apprentices.
- Providing HR support and advice to employees across all our sites.
- Provide general support to the HR Business Partners and wider HR team.
- Assist the HR Business Partners with employee relations issues including; investigations, disciplinary and grievances.