Up to £13.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Job Title: HR Associate
Pay Rate: £13.50p/h PAYE = Holiday
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Based in the office 2 days per week, WFH 3 days per week
Our client, A multinational construction company is seeking a HR Associate to join them on a contract basis in Rickmansworth. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a busy and fast-paced role within the Service Delivery Team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within an HR environment with a particular focus on query resolution, process administration, HR Systems, HR Policies and basic employee relations.
To provide a customer focused first line response to the business through the HR helpdesk and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes relating to the employee lifecycle.
* To be the first point of contact for employees on a wide range of HR issues including benefits and policies via the HR Customer Management System (CMS) in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice.
* Working very closely with other teams such as our HR Business Partners, hrData specialists, Payroll, Pension, Occupational Health, Car Fleet, Resourcing and Rewards & Benefits teams.
* Production of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner in line with HR procedures.
* Managing the full new starter and on-boarding process from through the recruitment portal from generating the contract to the co-ordination with other teams ensuring all Right to Work documentation is obtained, References are received, and DBS checks are carried out as appropriate to the role.
* Co-ordinating and documenting the absence and family friendly processes.
* Processing any changes to employee's rewards and benefits packages including their terms and conditions of employment.
* Ensuring work in processed in line with payroll cut off dates.
* Participation in projects as requested including continuous improvement to the service we offer.
* Review and update Our Way of Working, Internal processes and working instructions to ensure they are always up to date.
* Ensure all activities are carried out in line with UK legislation including GDPR.
* Ensure all activities are carried out in line with the Code of Conduct.
* Goals & Development plans in place
* Achieving KPI's / SLA's
* Customer Feedback
* Plan, organise and prioritise workload on a daily basis to ensure service levels are maintained.
* Ability to work within a process driven environment and deliver to tight deadlines
* Highly motivated to deliver with ability to work under pressure
* Able to work using own initiative but also as part of a team
Skills & Experience:
* At least 1 years' experience within an HR environment with a particular focus on query resolution, process administration, HR systems, HR Policies and basic employee relations
* CHRP qualified or working towards this
* Experience of working in an environment where tasks can change, often at short notice
* Experience of all MS Office packages in particular Word, Outlook and Excel