£22 - £25 per hour
3 months ago
HR Process Mapping Specialist required for 4 month contract in Rickmansworth.
Hourly rate up to £25p/h PAYE.
We are seeking someone who has had exposure to an HR Systems environment (ideally within a shared service) and someone who is fully aware of the life cycle administration within HR and all it encompasses. Liaising with internal stakeholders is also key to the role, so we are also looking for a collaborate, consultative person who is not afraid to ask "why" when looking at existing processes that are already in place.
- Produce/update process maps and Work Instructions for all existing processes within HR Shared Service ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across the teams.
- Self-manage allocated tasks in order to achieve specified outcomes within allocated time-frames.
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes.
- Prepare and present project status reports to stakeholders.
- Prior experience in process mapping and development of business process documentation.
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications in particular Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in an HR Shared Service environment would be an advantage.
- CIPD qualified or working towards would be an advantage.