6 months ago
HR Process Mapping Specialist required for a 6-9 month contract in Rickmansworth.
Hourly rate up to £22p/h PAYE / £27p/h Ltd.
- Prior experience in process mapping and development of business process documentation.
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and practices.
- Whilst it would be beneficial to have someone from an HR environment, we are happy to look at people from different industries, who have ADVANCED competency in Microsoft Visio. An additional bonus would be if a candidate is able to import data from Excel into Visio.
- High attention to detail imperative, as is excellent grammar and business writing skills. Confident and competent in communicating with people at all levels is essential.
- There is a high volume of work to go through, so the contract is at least, 6 months, possibly up to 9 months.
- Experience of working in an HR Shared Service environment would be an advantage.
- CIPD qualified or working towards would be an advantage.
- Produce/update process maps and Work Instructions for all existing processes within HR Shared Service ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across the teams.
- Self-manage allocated tasks in order to achieve specified outcomes within allocated time-frames.
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes.
- Prepare and present project status reports to stakeholders.