9 days ago
HR Systems Specialist required for 3 month contract in Rickmansworth.
You must be a super user of HR Information system iTrent and other HR systems offering an effective support service to end users whilst assisting the HR Data Manager in future development initiatives.
- Support the HR Data Manager in collaborating with stakeholders, including HR Service Delivery Teams, IT and other enabling functions to identify and prioritise system requirements which support the delivery of Business and HR Strategies.
- Recommend areas whereby HR systems can be used to deploy automation and improve the operational efficiency of the business and meet end user requirements.
- Provide a technical systems support service to end users of all HR systems.
- Support the authorisation and regular review of iTrent profiles and the HR Drive.
- Liaise closely with the HR Data input team to ensure employee data is accurate and integration between systems is maintained.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to facilitate the delivery of HR system upgrades including completion of comprehensive user acceptance testing, audit trails and fault-finding.
- Support the wider HR Data team on periodical activities, e.g. Salary and Bonus Review, TUPE transfers, data cleanses, setting up new T's & C's or sickness / holiday schemes.