4 months ago
HV Electrical Design Engineer
City of London
1st Step Solutions are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in City of London who are recruiting for a HV Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. Our client work with a range of diverse clients who provide mechanical and electrical services across various projects. They are looking for dynamic individuals who have a proven background within building services that has the ability to work collaboratively within the business and externally.
- The Electrical Design Engineer will design High Voltage (HV) electricity distribution networks.
- Ensure compliance and design to electrical standards and specifications.
- Surveying & Reporting.
- Lead projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary.
- Attending client meetings representing the firm.
- Liaising with various individuals and teams within the project team.
- A degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent) is required, as is experience designing HV networks.
- At least 3 years' experience as an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer.
- Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
- Project Planning of HV connections.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Team player.