Millstone, New Jersey
3 months ago
HVAC/Plumbing Project Manager
Millstone Township, NJ
1st Step is working with a an extremely reputable mechanical contracting company located in New Jersey. They are currently seeking an HVAC Project Manager. Details of the position are below. Please contact me if you are interested! Our client provides a supportive and encouraging environment for employees to succeed and grow as a professional in the Mechanical Contracting Industry.
* The ideal candidate who i hired will be working on projects worth up to $10M.
* Coordinate and actively manage all project related activities including: Material, equipment
and sub-contractor scheduling.
* Read and thoroughly comprehend blue prints for all trades.
* Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate their solutions.
* Attend in office and/or off-site meetings.
* Study complete set of contract documents including drawings, specifications, schedules, building rules and regulations.
* Create and maintain, schedule, receive, distribute, delegate and complete all punch lists.
* Document and manage the project closeout process to assure timely completion.
* Qualifications & Experience 3 to 5 years' experience in construction management in the
* Mechanical/HVAC/Plumbing industry.
* Must possess strong analytical and conflict management skills and the ability to trouble shoot issues.
* Develop a working knowledge of labor allocation, planning, management, critical path scheduling, safety, permits, change orders.
* 3 to 5 years' experience in construction management in the Mechanical/HVAC/Plumbing industry.
* Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architecture and/or Construction Management are preferred.
* Working knowledge of HVAC, Piping, Sheet Metal, Welding, Rigging, Managing Subcontractors Skilled at establishing and working collaboratively in a fast paced, dynamic team environment with multiple projects and priorities.
* Proven success in project management, with the ability to demonstrate past individual and team achievement
-Our client provides a generous base salary, company vehicle, paid health and dental insurance for employee, matching 401k retirement plan and paid time off.