£16.62 - £18.17 per hour + Pension, company progression.
South West Recruitment Team
4 months ago
1st Step Solutions (M&E Recruitment Specialists) are recruiting on behalf of our client, a specialist mechanical & electrical engineering services contractor for an Industrial Electrician in Plymouth.
This is an immediate requirement for an Industrial Electrician to join our clients well established Plymouth team on a permanent and full time basis.
Working hours are 08.00am - 16.30pm, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Job description: Completing electrical installation works within industrial environments. Installation will include cable tray, ladder rack, containment, power and controls, terminating, glanding, troubleshooting equipment, reading from drawings and providing technical support during installation, testing and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have industrial installation experience
- Hold a current JIB gold card (Preferred)
- Be 18th Edition qualified
- Be qualified to complete testing (2391 or equivalent) desirable, not essential
- Have the ability to follow H&S rules and promote safe working
- Be familiar with completing permits to work
- Be willing to work overtime to complete projects within a timescale
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Auto enrolment into our clients pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Good opportunity for progression within the business
- A dynamic and encouraging work environment
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (JIB, CSCS, Skill card etc), a CV/recent work history, recent work contact references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 5 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.