7 months ago
Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU) Nurses required in Saint Helena.
There is a small Health Service on St Helena, however, as a result of the covid-19 virus the government are taking steps to ensure they have the required additional resources in the event that the virus presents itself on the island.
Currently there are no confirmed cases.
- Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse.
- Need to have a least 3 years post graduate experience in ITU.
- A Diploma in Critical Care would be advantageous.
- Good command of the English language.
- Support critically unwell patients both in the hospital and the temporary hospital set up for treatment of COVID 19 patients on island.
- Work across all areas of the hospital including the emergency department, medical and surgical wards and theatre recovery as needed should there be no ITU cases on island and to attend ambulance calls as the 1st responder as required.
- Work a variety of shifts, including early shift, late shift and nights.