£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Intermediate electrical design engineer - Croydon - exposure and development
A well-respected M&E design consultancy are looking for an intermediate electrical design engineer to expand the team at their Croydon office on the back of new work won.
Well-established and respected, this consultancy have been serving their clients for 50 years and gained a great reputation on the back of their track record of delivering projects.
Candidates should have the below experience:
* At least 3 years' experience as an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer;
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
* Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
* Ambition to work as a project leading Mechanical Engineer and progress within the practice.
Within this role, duties will include:
* Electrical Design & Specification;
* Surveying & Reporting;
* Either immediately or in future, leading projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary;
* Attending client meetings representing the firm
To learn more about this Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity please contact John Sanger on 07814 619 544 or .