£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
I am working with a building services consultancy who are currently expanding on the back of winning a number of exciting new projects. They require an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to contribute to projects within a variety of sectors.
You would be part of the new growing team bringing a design function to the London office of an established consultancy.
Well-established and respected, this consultancy have a great track record of delivering projects. Candidates should have the below experience:
* At least 3 years' experience as an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer;
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
* Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
* Ambition to work as a project leading Electrical Engineer and progress within the practice.
Within this role, duties will include:
* Electrical Design & Specification;
* Surveying & Reporting;
* Either immediately or in future, leading projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary;
* Attending client meetings representing the firm
To learn more about this Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer opportunity please contact John Sanger on 07814 619 544 or .