£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + travel allowance
5 months ago
Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor (West London - £30 million Commercial M&E Project)
£30 million M&E Commercial Project with project delivery expected in March 2021 (18 months remaining).
£120 million M&E turnover across the London market across Commercial Offices spaces, Infrastructure and Education projects. An excellent working culture which supports a work-life balance, progression and opportunities to work across prestigious projects.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Assisting and Supporting the Senior Quantity Surveyor on all commercial duties
* Cost Value Reconciliations (CVRs)
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
My client is renowned for focusing on training, development and promoting self-development within the business.
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you may know, please get in touch. Outside of the above I have positions in Central, South-West and East London if location is not suited on the listed advert.