+ package (DOE)
10 months ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a family run, medium sized M&E contractor, specialising the delivery of new build commercial and residential projects. Projects are primarily based with London Boroughs, so flexible travel will be required within London.
For this role we are looking for an Intermediate or an experienced Assistant that is driven and keen to progress into a more senior role.
* Assist the senior QS in the management of medium to large sized MEP contracts
* Subcontractor procurement
* Cost analysis and management
* Measuring and take offs from M&E Drawings
* Pricing of variations
* Valuations and subcontractor payments
* Assisting with CVRs
* Assistance in negotiation and settling of final accounts
* HNC or Degree in Building Services / Quantity Surveying
* Experience on M&E projects for an established M&E Contractor / Consultancy
* Project experience between £5-10m M&E
* Residential and/or commercial project experience