8 months ago
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
1st Step Solutions are working on behalf of a leading Building Services Design Consultancy that have an opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their London team. As an intermediately Design Engineer, you will be undertaking engineering designs, assisting Senior Engineers with project management and design works.
- Implement company procedures policy.
- Carry out Mechanical design and manage small projects on their own.
- Assist with project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- Assist the design team and provide mechanical engineering support.
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Maintain and expand client base.
- Carry out surveys and produce reports.
- Carry out quality inspections of projects.
- Use CAD and Revit systems in line with company procedures.
- Must have experience of working for a large Contractor.
- Knowledge of CIBSE guides, regulations and British standards.
- Preferably education to at least HNC or Degree level.
- Software knowledge of Microsoft packages, Autocad and Revit.