£50000 - £70000 per annum + Travel
7 months ago
November / December
Intermediate / Project M&E Quantity Surveyor (Central London)
A number of opportunities have arisen to join a well-established M&E Contractor who operate both in the UK and overseas. With a full order book already in place for 2019, they are looking to add additional M&E Surveyors to the team to continue their planned growth with the opportunity to manage a trainee surveyor to progress into a management role further down the line.
Projects range between £5 million - £15 million M&E across Commercial Office Blocks and High-End Residential projects.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you may know, please get in touch.