£35000 - £60000 per annum + Travel and package
24 days ago
December / January
Intermediate / Project M&E Quantity Surveyor (Central London)
A number of opportunities have arisen to join a well-established M&E Consultancy who work with a number of high profile M&E Contractors, Main Contractors and Developers across London and the South East.
Due to an increase in workload over recent months, they have secured a number of £10 million plus M&E projects in the London region with projects being north and south of the river.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
My client is renowned for focusing on training, development and promoting self development within the business.
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you may know, please get in touch.