£40000 - £60000 per annum + Package
8 months ago
September / October
Intermediate / Project M&E Quantity Surveyor - Stratford
A number of opportunities have arisen to join a well-established M&E Contractor within their London Division due to recently securing a number of high profile jobs. With a healthy order book in place for 2019 and 2020, my client is looking to expand this further due to natural growth and gradually increase the turnover in the region.
Specialising within the M&E Sector they have built solid relationships with a variety of clients and support various sectors including Commercial Office Builds, Residential, Health and Education across London and South East. Projects range in value between £8 million - £30 million M&E across various contract forms.
* £8 million M&E
* Office Development Shell & Core
* 12 month - 18-month duration
* £6 million potential follow up with Fit Out
* Location - East London
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you know please get in touch. I will be arranging interviews from 27th August on wards.