£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
10 months ago
£18 - £20 per hour - Salary negotiable.
1st Step Solutions are proud to be working alongside a specialist joinery company manufacturing luxury, bespoke fitted interiors who are looking to add an experienced Joiner to their team.
(This is a Temp-to-Perm role where you will you be working on a Temporary trial period for 12 weeks and if successful you will be offered a Permanent position).
The position requires a valid driving license as you will be required to travel to sites installing furniture in Central London - a company van is provided.
Our client are a high-end cabinet maker/designer who make fitted furniture for commercial and private interior projects - from fitted wardrobes, dressing rooms, living rooms, and kitchens in residential properties, to stripping out and completely refitting bars and restaurants.
* Fit bespoke joinery and furniture to clients exact requirements.
* Read drawing and designs from designers and architects.
* Work to a very high standard.
* Work to agreed time frames.
* Relevant Carpentry qualifications.
* Experience in Cabinet making and fitting bespoke furniture.
* Valid Driving License is essential.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role further, please contact Kip on 07849 847 698 or