Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
8 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently representing a reputable business based in West Yorkshire. This established Client requires a Junior BIM Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Due to an office expansion, with new project wins and an enviable list of clients we are looking for new talent; we need people who are genuinely passionate about construction, natural problem solvers and have a desire to develop & learn.
The ideal candidate shall show interest in, and be looking to pursue a career within the HVAC/MEP industry with a willingness to learn and progress.
* Collaborating as part of a team to produce accurate 3D 'co-ordinated' MEP services models
* Producing "Approval", "Construction" and "As built" MEP installation drawings to company / client standards
* Understand and apply BIM standards
* Ensure the quality and accuracy of all drawings is maintained
* Learn and develop construction knowledge (Arch, Struct & MEP)
* Highly motivated with a desire to develop your skills in the latest Revit, Navisworks, Autocad & Fabrication MEP packages
* Understand project requirements to deliver models / drawings to required deadlines
* Some experience using 2D/3D CAD package
* Good GCSE, A Level Results or Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Good computer literacy
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
* MEP building services knowledge desirable but not essential