£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
5 months ago
1st Step Solutions have an opportunity for an Learning & Development Associate on a 6 month contract in Rickmansworth.
Our client is seeking candidates with a background of working within the L&D environment with a particular focus on customer service.
You must be able to work using your own initiative but also part of a team.
- To be the first point of contact for all line managers and employees on any L&D related queries via the HR helpdesk and the Learning Centre in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best L&D practice.
- Ownership of arranging and booking training courses and associated items such as venues, publications & hospitality in an accurate & timely manner in line with L&D procedures & SLA's.
- To be an Ambassador of Employee Self Service and the Academy. To be able to articulate and demonstrate to employees how to access resources for developmental purposes.
- To assist in managing the resources within the Learning Centre including the Training Rooms, Heritage Database, cataloguing new resources, managing overdue loans and periodic stock takes.
- Processing Training Course Attendance Logs. Recording & distributing Certificates.
- Liaising with the Procurement & Finance teams with regards to raising Purchase Orders & processing Invoices relating to the booking of training courses.
- Maintaining relationships with internal & external suppliers. Liaising with licensed bodies such as the CITB, UKCG & Construction Skills.
- Maintaining 100% Data Integrity of the L&D systems via completion of activities in a timely manner supported by monthly reporting.
- Working closely with other teams such as our EHS Teams, Leadership Development Team, L&D Managers, HR Business Partners and hrData specialists.
- Actively contribute towards the plan to improve the service offering within the L&D team through continuous improvement.
- Participation in project work as and when required.
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload on a daily basis to ensure service levels are maintained, including daily management of the relevant L&D inboxes.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with UK legislation, GDPR and the company Code of Conduct.