12 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experience Learning & Development Administrator in London.
To qualify for this position, you must be successful in the following areas:
- Previous experience working within an Learning and Development role within the construction industry.
- CIPD Learning & Development Foundation Certification/Diploma - Level 3.
- Previous experience of using HR information systems: i.e. ITrent.
- Previous experience of delivering and facilitating learning programmes to individuals/groups.
- Plan, deliver and review all training needs in line with Company competency requirements.
- Ensure that all statutory and compliance training requirements are met and employees booked onto appropriate courses.
- Organise and administer all Company CSCS card applications.
- Identify future training and development requirements through job analysis, review of appraisals and communication with Hiring Managers.
- Update and manage training matrixes for each role and Business unit.
- Organise and deliver weekly Company inductions for new employees.
- Organise and support monthly Company induction day.
- Proactively communicate with the business including circulation of training dates and acting as main point of contact for all training related questions.
- Act as main point of contact for undergraduates, apprenticeships and other work placements.
- Provide monthly reports and activity statistics to the HR Director and HR Manager.
- Provide support to the Labour Manager and HR Business Partners in managing apprentices.
- Maintain accurate records on the HR System including all course bookings, attendance/non-attendance, certificates and expiry dates.