East London, London
4 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator in East London.
This will be an office based position working within a male environment. There will be one other office based Manager with temporary staff visiting.
We are looking for selective candidates that have experience in maintaining in-house hire asset database and some knowledge of document management.
- Assisting in maintaining the in-house hire asset database.
- Monitoring and processing the hire centre emails (including hire requests).
- Working with our logistics staff and procurement department with ordering.
- Processing weekly timesheets for the plant logistics team.
- Requesting quotes from our tool supplier.
- Helping to issue method statements / lift plans / weekly H&S files to the projects.
- Assisting with phoning projects to check on hired status of equipment.
- Offering help and advice with using MS Office suite to the team.
- Reviewing PLT documents and ensuring they conform to MLG ISO requirements, liaising with Group DC manager.
Should you be interested in this role then please provide your CV for review. Due to the number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.