£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Travel
6 months ago
MEP BID Manager - London
I'm currently working with a well-established M&E Contractor who are looking to expand their BID Team in London to work alongside both the Estimating and Operational Department.
My client has a fantastic reputation within the industry stretching over 50 years and are continuing to do so in a much changing construction industry.
They offer a great working culture with development and progression opportunities available for those who are looking to step up in their career.
They are looking for keen and ambitious individuals who want to take that next step and excel in their career whether from and Estimating background or an Engineering background.
* Constantly monitor and maintain a high knowledge and awareness of industry best practices and initiatives.
* Follow the estimating and design management procedures and ensure they are implemented at each stage of the bid management/tender process.
* Chair initial bid team meeting, brief team on bid.
* Ensure all designer appointments are correct and design responsibilities and fees are agreed and understood and forecast.
* Liaise closely with the client team. Develop relationships and maintain close contact with key decision makers throughout the bid process.
* Establish a clear and thorough understanding of the bid requirements, including the main deliverables and the client's drivers for developing the project.
* Ensure that bids are completed in a timely fashion.
* Ensure risk registers are produced and managed throughout the bid process.
* Develop and monitor tender period programme, circulate to bid team and ensure team buy-in.
Keys Skills and Qualifications:
* Relevant degree education
* Design; planning; project management or estimating qualification.
* Excellent communication and diplomacy skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Please get in touch if you are interested in the above.
I look forward to hearing from you.