€45000 - €50000 per annum + Relocation package
3 months ago
You will be joining an international mechanical, electrical and instrumentation company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors. A company who take pride and thrive for client satisfaction
Your roles and responsibilities will be as follows;
- You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services. The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to specification.
- Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role.
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Experience with commercial and industrial projects.
The ideal profile of the successful applicant with be;
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 year's experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver