£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Travel
10 months ago
1st Step are currently working with a Leading M&E Contractor who have offices both in London and Berkshire.
They are looking to expand their buying department in their Berkshire office with the addition of 2 new procurement members. 1 being an M&E buyer with a minimum of 2 years experience in Building services, and a Senior M&E Buyer with 5 years experience.
They company are turning over in excess of £150 million M&E in London working across various project types. These include; Commercial, Mixed Use, Data Centres, Health & Education
Typical duties include:
- Manage M&E Sub-Contract & material packages
- Identify & seek key suppliers to deliver project packages
- Carry out aspects of procurement activities
- Identify & select suppliers
- Meet price targets
- Placing orders
- Scheduling to program & site logistics
- Financial rationalisation of self-delivery versus subcontracting packages.
- Liaise with project teams, planners to manage procurement schedule.
- Reporting directly to Procurement Director
My client is interviewing candidates for these positions over the next 2-3 weeks for an October start.
Please let me know if you'd be interested to discuss the role and company further.
I look forward to hearing from you.