6 months ago
April / May
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based on the South Coast who are looking to recruit and Electrically Biased M&E Buyer.
They are looking to expand their buying department in their Southampton office with the additional M&E Buyer. Ideally, they are looking for a minimum of 3 years' experience within the Building Services sector.
They company are turning over in excess of £130 million M&E across the UK working across various project types. These include; Commercial, Mixed Use, Data Centres, MOD, Health & Education and others.
Typical duties include:
- Manage M&E Sub-Contract & Material packages
- Identify & seek key suppliers to deliver project packages
- Carry out aspects of procurement activities
- Identify & select suppliers
- Meet price targets
- Placing orders
- Scheduling to program & site logistics
- Financial rationalisation of self-delivery versus subcontracting packages.
- Liaise with project teams, planners to manage procurement schedule.
- Reporting directly to Procurement Director
My client is interviewing candidates for these positions over the next 1-3 weeks for an April start or potentially sooner for the right candidate.
Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this role and company further.