South East, Scotland
7 months ago
1st Step are currently working with a Leading M&E Contractor who have multiple offices within the South East.
They are looking to expand their buying department in there Berkshire office with the addition of an experienced M&E Buyer.
They company are turning over in excess of £150 million M&E in London working across various project types. These include; Commercial, Mixed Use, Data Centres, Health & Education
Typical duties include:
- Manage M&E Sub-Contract & material packages.
- Identify & seek key suppliers to deliver project packages.
- Carry out aspects of procurement activities.
- Identify & select suppliers.
- Meet price targets.
- Placing orders.
- Scheduling to program & site logistics.
- Financial rationalisation of self-delivery versus subcontracting packages.
- Liaise with project teams, planners to manage procurement schedule.
- Reporting directly to Procurement Director.