£80000.00 - £105000.00 per annum + Flights, Accomodation
7 months ago
M&E Commercial Manager
Project - Data Centre
A reputable international M&E Contractor are looking to appoint an M&E Commercial Lead on a permanent basis for a long-term project in Denmark. The client in question specialises in large commercial & industrial projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Commercial Builds and Power Plants.
The client is offering the successful candidate a fantastic package, long term work and the opportunity to travel to various projects around the UK & Europe.
* Manage the close of completed projects to the best commercial advantage of the company
* Regularly review business processes and promote evolution of better working practices
* Advising Programme Managers on all contractual aspects to deliver programmes in a cost-effective manner.
* Identifying and managing/mitigating commercial risks through appropriate mechanisms and proactive contract administration.
* To keep under review and manage the commercial performance of the projects from start to finish
* To ensure all projects are driven to provide the best value solutions and delivered on time and within budget
* Promote continuous improvement with the commercial discipline of the business
* Mentoring and providing career guidance to the commercial team
* Work on Data centres in Europe
* Must have an extensive background working on large industrial projects and data centres
* Exceed income targets (including cost and debt control)
* Ensure all documentation is maintained, completed to schedule and efficiently.
* To provide efficient business communication, including internal reports as required.
* To benchmark our initiatives against those in other companies and provide improvements.
* To be aware of the Company's Health & Safety Policy and carry out work in accordance with its requirements.
Please get in touch to discuss the above further. I also have various other up coming projects across the UK and Europe at various levels so do not hesitate to contact myself directly to discuss.